Pick Your Rock and Metal

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

GRUMP CORE MEETS PIRATE CORE - BEER PARTY ENSUES

OKAY, as cynical old rock and metal bastard there are few occassions when I come close to pissing myself laughing when a well turned sneer serves better.

And, as someone who detests labelling bands by specious genres I again came close to pissing myself laughing. Mr Loveday I bow to your descriptions, and even though I have heard only two of these bands I may venture to hear such unique sounds.

I've highlighted the genres...


06 August · 16:00 - 21:00  at The Limelight The Distortion Project Presents:

CONANLiverpool Battle Doom

DRAINLANDSouthern Grump Core

SLOMATICSShould Know Better

DE NOVISSIMIS - Dublin Piratecore

WAR IRONBelfast Beef


Sat 6th August, Limelight Belfast. £5 door tax - Belfast Beef, Dublin Piratecore, Southern Grump Core, Battle Doom death match with 'Should Know Better'...As an aged purveyor of this rock and metal shit I'm in the Grump Core corner

1 comment:

JesykaJames said...

Hehe, love it!!! :D